Kara is a membership organization with members across the country and structures in the form of Citywide Residents Associations. The Alliance membership consists of: Residents Associations; Corporate organizations and Individual members. The following are the membership categories with respective subscriptions:
- Individual Membership - Kshs.2,500 plus one off Ksh.1000 joining fee
- Ordinary Members – Resident Associations - Kshs.10,000 plus one off Kshs.5,000 joining fee
- Corporate Member - Kshs.20,000 plus one off Kshs.10,000
- Corporate Benefactor Member - Kshs.100,000
Benefits of Membership
- Free access to information and advice on service delivery challenges such as change of user, land grabbing, uncontrolled developments, electricity and water tariffs and security among others.
- Discounted rates for participation and/or support of Kara’s diverse platforms (Quarterly Luncheons, Bi-monthly Talk Series; Town Hall Forums among others) for informing and educating the public.
- Regular updates on public service delivery issues through Kara’s membership mailserv
- Networking opportunities at Kara forums/events
- Guidance on establishment and management of sustainable and effective residents/business associations.
- Arbitration on issues affecting members
Please Download the Membership Form Here
Make your subscription payment or donation to MPESA Paybill Number 133466